Teraflex front bump stops?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my lift this afternoon. I got everything but the front bump stops.

Who sells them?

Teraflex # 0019301200

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to laugh when I called them. When the woman answered the phone, I asked if I could place an order. She said, sure. Then she asked me what vehicle I had. When I told her an '03 Jeep Liberty she said, let me guess, you're calling for front bump stops. lol

I take it they sell a lot of them.

The woman was very pleasant to deal with and I would certainly go back to them for business.

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to laugh when I called them. When the woman answered the phone, I asked if I could place an order. She said, sure. Then she asked me what vehicle I had. When I told her an '03 Jeep Liberty she said, let me guess, you're calling for front bump stops. lol

The woman was very pleasant to deal with and I would certainly go back to them for business.

haha ya she took both of my orders but they were both front gears and last I talked to her she was selling some of them. I think she said one day she sold 3 sets

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went with the HD's.

BTW, I got the front bump stops today. Wow that was fast.

My stuff from All J's hasn't even shipped to my knowledge.

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went with the HD's.

BTW, I got the front bump stops today. Wow that was fast.

My stuff from All J's hasn't even shipped to my knowledge.

so even after the mfg. of the suspension parts you bought told you you did not need them you bought them any way?
you must have money to burn

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone has to make their own decisions based on their own needs, requirements, and wants. After doing hours and hours of research, I've decided to go with the heavy duty OME springs.

I was honestly torn between the medium and heavy duty springs, but either way, I would have been going against the manufactures recommendations.

I found there are many different opinions and recommendations when it comes to what lift a person should purchase, even down to what componets to use. Check out LOST and you're sure to see countless arguements on this.

I've taken everyone's recommendations into consideration and have thought them out myself. I appreciate everyone's help in making my choice. This is really a great website.

Joey D

Reaction score

I had a similar but opposite experience. I told her I wanted to order bumpstops, and she asked "is this for a Liberty?" Makes me think so many people read this that it gets repetitive for them. In a good way.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Many of us have been telling people to use them for years, not only on here but many different KJ and Jeep forums so it is no wonder they know. I always get mine directly from Teraflex, always treated me well and since they know me very well from ordering many sets, get great service
What a way to bring up an old post though
And TrailQuest is a great company to deal with as well