Teraflex budget boost or daystar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fede

Reaction score
Hello, for my KK 2011 crd recommended between what teraflex budget boost 2 "end daystar 2" lift kit? Thank you.

fede

Reaction score
I explained the reasons for which discouraged these kits up? I understand that the best solution is the kit ome springs and shock absorbers, but since I do very little off-road. thanks

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Does not matter if you off road or not, a full spring kit will give you a much better ride, better handling and more control on the street as well .
A spacer style lift will not give you a good ride, will actually wear out your springs faster. PLus another thing to think about, take the cost of the spacer kit, add in new rear longer shocks, and you should replace the front shocks, now you are with in 150-175 dollars of a full spring kit.

fede

Reaction score
They are good springs ome 1.5 "with original shock absorbers or springs and shock absorbers more? Thanks for the info.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
They are good springs ome 1.5 "with original shock absorbers or springs and shock absorbers more? Thanks for the info.
You will get more than the advertised amount of lift and you can buy the whole kit which is both springs and shocks . Check jeepinbyal look for the CRD springs /shocks

fede

Reaction score
The kit ome springs + dampers is the most recommended. But sorry, I understand: Teraflex budget boost for KK 2011 is equipped with front strut spacer and extended bumpstop, so how can you say that soon consumes the springs? Maybe a total extension arm impacts the front spring as the suspension is longer? Thanks again for your time.

fede

Reaction score
My KK has almost two years and a few miles traveled, then I do not need to replace the shock absorbers, which is why I was considering the Teraflex 1.75 "budget boost, just because full bumpstop long and for the sake of a higher ground clearance with little expense. But if this kit can cause problems then I give up and leave the original KK. your advice is valuable for me. Thank you.