Tech Authority CD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SMITW

Reaction score
A few years ago I purchased the Liberty 2011 Service Information CD from the Mopar Tech Authority and it worked as long as Microsoft supported Internet Explorer. But now, since Microsoft no longer supports Internet Explorer, it quit working. I've downloaded IE 11 but I still can't get it to work.

SMITW

Reaction score
Have to run it in comparability mode. Right click, properties, select that mode.
I right clicked on the Tech Authority CD and clicked on Properties but I don't see anything about "comparability".

SMITW

Reaction score
I right clicked on the Tech Authority CD and clicked on Properties but I don't see anything about "comparability".

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Open the CD (or the master file folder for the software on your hard drive) in your file view to show the contents. Look for the icon for the program (should have .exe in the file name). Right click on that icon. In the dropdown that opens, look for "Run as Administrator" and select that. If that does not work, repeat the previous steps and select "Troubleshoot compatibility". This will open and run the program compatibility wizard.
Below is photos of what you are looking for. On some configurations, you may have to log into you machine as Administra

You must be registered for see images attach

SMITW

Reaction score
Open the CD (or the master file folder for the software on your hard drive) in your file view to show the contents. Look for the icon for the program (should have .exe in the file name). Right click on that icon. In the dropdown that opens, look for "Run as Administrator" and select that. If that does not work, repeat the previous steps and select "Troubleshoot compatibility". This will open and run the program compatibility wizard.
Below is photos of what you are looking for. On some configurations, you may have to log into you machine as Administra

Attachments

• FilesOnDisk.txt
    15 bytes · Views: 3

SMITW

Reaction score
These are the only files that it shows me. (See attached)

SMITW

Reaction score
These are the only files that it shows.

Attachments

• FilesOnDisk.txt
    15 bytes · Views: 2