Sway bar end links

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mvaf

Reaction score
Doing my 2nd & 3rd Liberty both 2006 Liberty lift/leveling kits, 2 in, looking for suggestions for longer sway bar end links for front and back.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Do not need longer ones in front
Leveling kit ? Hopefully not doing a spacer lift , only full spring lift since stock coils are toast at 50-60,000 miles anyways
Rear you can toss the rear sway bar since it does noting at all but connect the rear lower control arms
One of the first things I toss , have 25-30 of them piled up

Codywf

Reaction score
Do not need longer ones in front
Leveling kit ? Hopefully not doing a spacer lift , only full spring lift since stock coils are toast at 50-60,000 miles anyways
Rear you can toss the rear sway bar since it does noting at all but connect the rear lower control arms
One of the first things I toss , have 25-30 of them piled up
Hey....about to do my lift soon....I got the iron rock rear upper and lower control arms but I can really throw out the rear sway bar link? I had been thinking and trying to find longer front links and am releaved I don't need longer ones

duderz7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear sway does almost nothing on a kj, many including myself do not run them. A good sway bar or anti sway bar should prevent body roll, how would you expect it does that without being connected to the body.

Latest posts

Members online