Subwoofer for Cherokee 2.8 CRD Limited KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeep Lady

Reaction score
Hi all,

Any recommendations for a subwoofer for my Jeep please, preferably to go under the seat. I cannot put it in the boot as I have very lively Labrador Retriever.
I am based in the UK.
Thank you in advance. Suni

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Any recommendations for a subwoofer for my Jeep please, preferably to go under the seat. I cannot put it in the boot as I have very lively Labrador Retriever.
I am based in the UK.
Thank you in advance. Suni
JBL makes one or two such units.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Skar audio has quite a few to choose from. I run one of their 10” 900W 4ohm low profile box units which is sadly discontinued. They have great stuff and numerous low profile formats to choose free m.

JRB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a rockford fosgate 8" under the seat / slim woofer and amp. It came installed in the previous truck I bought, suffocated behind the rear seat and withstood 100ºf florida summers. Worked so well I pulled it out before selling the truck, and will be putting it in my liberty.

As johnny o said above me, there's a good bit of choices (at least in USA) to choose from, the bigger names usually have more longevity of the electronics. I think it's also helpful to cross check reviews, as some websites like to moderate their reviews.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
I have a rockford fosgate 8" under the seat / slim woofer and amp. It came installed in the previous truck I bought, suffocated behind the rear seat and withstood 100ºf florida summers. Worked so well I pulled it out before selling the truck, and will be putting it in my liberty.

As johnny o said above me, there's a good bit of choices (at least in USA) to choose from, the bigger names usually have more longevity of the electronics. I think it's also helpful to cross check reviews, as some websites like to moderate their reviews.

I.e. never trust an Amazon review

Reactions: JRB