Stu's KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its basically a stock Columbia Edition, only additions are front/rear hitches and husky liners

The KJ with my other toy
You must be registered for see images

KJ's natural setting
You must be registered for see images

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
lookin nice...(both)...
looks like ur GTi has some serious firepower under the hood...
(intercooler sticking out over there?....)

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking good. I like both of them. How does the KJ tow the GTI?

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yoda13 said:
How does the KJ tow the GTI?

The GTI is on a trailer (as seen in the picture), and the trailer is attached to the trailer hitch on the back of the KJ. Thats how the KJ tows the GTI \:D/

I assume you mean how well does it tow the GTI....and IMHO considering I dont have the tow package (just added hitch and wiring) and that the trailer had too much tonge weight (stupid uhaul design) it was wonderful. I towed the GTI from Williamsport, PA to Englishtown, NJ (~220 miles). I was able to keep good speed, ~75, and was even able to comfortably go 80-85 when needed (to get out of 18 wheeler's ways). The 3.7 and auto trans didnt feel really stressed, and I only put it into over drive on hills where I couldnt keep my momentum.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you take your mud flaps off in the summer, or did you just get some for the winter?

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only got them recently, that last pic was the most recent (no picks before that for ~4-5 months)

Latest posts

Members online