Stupid Airbag Light!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buckericlewis

Reaction score
So I took my driver's side seat out (which I have done before with no problems) and put it back in and now my airbag light comes on and won't shut off. After the car is started it comes on with that nice little chime sound. I've also noticed that if I take my seatbelt off the seatbelt light doesn't come on. I know the seatbelt system is integrated with the airbag system, but I can figure out what I did. I've checked to see if I damaged anything, but everything seems good. What did I do? Help!!! That stupid light is driving me nuts!!!! (Aeh)

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
I know exactly what's happening... Had this happen before, make sure the sensor wire connector mounted below the seat is plugged firmly together. If it isn't the light will turn on, as what most likely happening.

Bennett

buckericlewis

Reaction score
I checked that. I tried wiggling it around. I checked to see if I damaged the prongs inside and everything is good. Do you think I should buy another sensor or something?