studder around 60mph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
randomly get a quick jolt/studder when I'm holding around 60 mph. all sparks are brand new copper nkg's, all plugs are new mopar less than 1 year old. throttle body is clean. any thoughts ?

also, trans fluid is at the right levels and clean looking, will be doing a pan drop/filter change soon.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What about the MAP sensor?

Not sure how a MAP sensor differs from a MAF sensor, but when the MAF sensor in my LR3 acts up it becomes the bucking bronco.

renegade 04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My jeep did the same thing and I ended up replacing the MAP sensor for a unrelated problem and the issue went away.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Funny the 03 did that every now and again when I first bought it, it was running so was on the back burner as far as trying to find out what it was. Installed lift, larger tires and regeared and now haven't noticed it for a long time. Almost forgot that it was randomly doing it until I read this, strange . :emotions34:

krisP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine will do it for a bit then go away for a few months and repeat. Ill replace the sensor for s&g's

HJSteve

Reaction score
Does it do the same thing if you down shift out of overdrive and try accelerating?