storage solution

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im sure a lot of folks here are scratching theyre heads trying to think of ways to maximize your storage space. So i got an old drawer box from a friend who does purpose built van installations and cut a few drawers out to make it fit under my cargo deck. Then bent a piece of steel to fit as a top and now have plenty of room for tools and such.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice idea. That came out good.

Dave

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I came up with this for mine.

Stanley 018800R Mobile Work Center - Amazon.com

It's currently strapped down via bungie cord, which makes it easy to take out when needed. And fits everything I need in the event of a breakdown or emergency. I'll see if i can snap a pic today.

Thats a good idea. I have a box like that at work for all my plumbing supplies. Next ill be looking for some type of low profile roof top box. Kinda like the little storage area on a xterras roof only with a lockable lid. I may need to get crafty and fab something up. I was thinking of making an integrated siderail/basket system to replace my stock rails. Maybe i can build something into that