Stickers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go to school in the trendiest area of the world (burlington, vt -> UVM) and im buying a sticker machine (to cut vinyl for diecut stickers) and make some cash around here with the ski/snowboard crowd. I should have the cutter within 2 months or so. so if anyone wants to send me a design, as well as the price that most sites would ask for it, i'd be willing to try to beat their price and get you a sticker(s) as soon as i buy it!

OH and im looking forward to going on ricer civic/eclipse/etc. forums to try to sell ricey windshield stickers and stuff! rockon.gif

Last edited:

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep! 100% serious! I'm getting a very good deal on it from a friend who works for a snowboard company is moving back to new york. Only problem is that I don't feel too comfortable printing sayings, graphics, etc. that I don't have the rights to. This is mainly because it's an online transaction and I don't know you guys personally. So if you have any ideas that you would like to send me that aren't somebody else's work, let me know!

Latest posts

Members online