Stereo Equipment - Bluetooh JVC, 10" Kappa Perfect, Lanzar Amp all FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clearing out after the sale of my Liberty....Any of these items are available to be shipped, but we'll have to work out the cost. Obviously the sub box would be a PITA and expensive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a Lanzar Vibe 211 amp and a 10" Kappa perfect in a .6 ft^3 sealed enclosure. Amp is nice and compact, has a decent amount of power when bridged. The 10" Kappa Perfect is a really nice sub. In this sealed enclosure it was nice and tight, played a variety of music well. People were a little shocked to hear it was just a small amp and a small 10" sub. Both are in great shape, just a little dusty. Sub has one small scratch on the cone; doesn't impact performance at all. Just cosmetic.

Looking for $125 obo for both.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make some reasonable offers, folks. Would love to get rid of this stuff as I have absolutely no use for it.