SS hose clamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i have alot of the stainless steel hose clamps i wanted to use some under the hood on the various lines that are just push on are there any hoses i should not use these on i see the "fuel line" that runs on tge drivers side is loose and has some play can i put one on here for example????? Im a newb at this forum may not be posting this right.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions would help where to and where not to use these thing

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really I wouldn't use them anywhere where you are not having problems. Keep a few in the jeep just in case but until you have a hose slip off or have to replace something they aren't really necessary.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea that makes sense I just got a lot on hand and I seen a few under the hood thought I could put more ha ha

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Take up a jewelry making hobby. lol

You must be registered for see images attach

:icon_lol:Just reminded me of my buddies engagement years ago
He proposed to his girlfriend and gave her a ring he made, yes out of a hose clamp. He even had it " sized " to fit her.
She wore it almost two years before they tied the knot and he broke down and bought a real ring. To say he is cheap, is not even close to how cheap he really is .

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea i thought i was being cheap trying to upgrade my jeep using shit i got laying around

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I had one of those chain places flush my radiator when I first bought my Jeep. They put a screw-on clamp on one of the hoses because they claimed the spring clamp was shot. It was the only one which ever gave me any trouble down the road...