Sport or Renegade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RTH

Reaction score
I recently bought a 2004 KJ with a rebuilt title due to the engine being replaced and an odometer reset. The title doesn't specify the trim package and the stuff I've read online has only been marginally helpful.

It's a 2004 3.7 with a 5 speed manual. The light bar appears to be factory, or maybe from the dealership, but I could be mistaken i suppose. It has an ABS bumper with some kind of sloppy cuts on the flares, but again, the lights look factory, or at least professionally installed.
There are no screw holes on the flares, which I thought was a hallmark of the renegade, so im at a loss as to what trim package this Liberty is. How can I determine for sure? Just because i want to know.

RTH

Reaction score
Hey, Thanks! I will check that out.

RTH

Reaction score
It's a Sport, as I suspected. The lights are not factory, which is apparent now that I followed the wiring this afternoon. Instead of going through the wire cluster, they popped out the panel and went around it. Breezy! Thanks again.

Latest posts

Members online