Southern Nevada Man

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matthewheld

Reaction score
I just subscribed to this board, but not before using the posts here to plan my upgrade on my '05 Liberty.
I sold my 2006 Pontiac Solstice (mid-life crisis car if you ask my family) and used the proceeds to purchase the Libby for $9,500. I live about 50 miles from Las Vegas, and this Libby was a daily commuter, driven by the original owner and serviced religiously since purchase at the same dealership (I checked the service history before I bought it). So, even though it had just over 90,000 miles on it, I felt comfortable to purchase this as a daily driver.
Since my purchase, I went to Death Valley on the Titus Canyon trail, and then the infamous Lippencot trail; where it was then I realized upgrades were going to be necessary.
After researching this board and several Libby off-road stores, I upgraded to what you see in my signature line. I already had the GPS, but everything else has been after my purchase.
Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and I'll try to stay involved in this board.

P.S. besides the tires & GPS, everything on my signature line in NOT on my Libby, but rather has been ordered, paid for, and should all be here and installed by week's end. It better be - we're going to Death Valley this weekend again!

Matt.

Last edited:

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Matt! (welcome)

I'm new here too but have to say there seems to be some great people here and lots of great info.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! (welcome)Yeah there are a number of good folks on here, and they'll have your wallet empty before you know whats going on :p

Never been to Pahrump but I do want to go there sometime as well as running some of the trails out DV way.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the KJ.

There's a lot of good wheeling places out your way so you should have a blast. I stayed at "Valley of Fire" something or other north of Vegas once years ago and spent a couple of days driving around in the desert. It was fun.

Dave

Vtolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I would have known I wouldn't have traded straight up my 03 Sport for your Solstice.

Latest posts

Members online