Soon to be Released KJ Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that thing is friggin' awsome \:D/

and if I read it right, there would be no CV joint, or boot problems to worry about... :-k

regardless, sounds and looks great. But I bet it costs $$$$$$$$$

rubicondave33

Reaction score
Yeah, the cost will probably be up there, but other than the fact that this one is for a uni-body, it can't be too much different than what is available for a Chevy truck. Besides, could you imagine 33's on a Liberty?

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice!

My wife would need a step stool... "Honey, guess what I did to the KJ?!" :thumbup:

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The kit looks great. But there are some concerns as to whether or not the KJ front diff can take 33" tyres.

All the CV issues have been worked out and if what I have read is correct it will have great flex and much of the IFS has been upgraded.

Superlift are also been developing a similar lift that will lift 4.5"

You will also need a SYE and regearing, plus the kits will not be cheap to buy and install!

Ian

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
true, but I think the price is just too high for me :-s

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
it should drop down in price, once it gets hot....
nice lift system..too much money for me, and i would only put one on if the KJ is just truly made for offroad use.....
wonder who in LOST will take the initial plunge..probably one of the LOST west guys

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Incommando is right. There is a pretty horrific story on LOST about a guy who bought this kit......................

Ian

rocky

Reaction score
Now I have seen 2 persons who got that lift and it looks its bad, I think one of them is already taking it out and switching for a solid front axle.
Be careful.

misterzero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, stay away from this lift. A guy over at LOST is now taking it off and putting on the mentioned solid front axle. All that money basically stolen. It's a shame.

SkidMarkSteve

Reaction score
misterzero said:
Yeah, stay away from this lift. A guy over at LOST is now taking it off and putting on the mentioned solid front axle. All that money basically stolen. It's a shame.

What makes this kit so bad? I wish someone would hurry up and make a good kit for our Libs. I am getting really fidgity! Must...lift...something! ](*,)

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SkidMarkSteve said:
misterzero said:

What makes this kit so bad? I wish someone would hurry up and make a good kit for our Libs. I am getting really fidgity! Must...lift...something! ](*,)

Here you go read this
http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=277

There are plenty of good 2.5-3" lifts out there. If you want to wait a little longer and have some more cash they are coming out with a SAS kit that will lift it about 4-5" and allow 33s.

SkidMarkSteve

Reaction score
Eddo, thanks for the link! I'll be looking forward to that 4-5" lift, as well. All I want is to run 33's, and have good articulation, so that shuld do it for me. =P~

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.