Soon to be new KJ Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

This week I will be taking possession of a 2007 KJ Sport this week! Been sitting on my Dealership lot and now that my Wife's car just got paid off I was able to snag it before a customer did. It came in shortly before we had a mega sale at the end of Sept. After the mega sale and it did not sell I went to take it for a test drive to get to know it since I hadn't had a chance. I do it with all the vehicles we get in on the lot. Well when I started it, it was very rough on the idle which it didn't do that when it came in. I tried to drive it and couldn't get past second gear, it was not a good first impression on me. Two days later, got it back, all it needed was a tune up. I took it out and well to tell you the truth I was blown away by it. I honestly thought a Jeep just couldn't impress me and I have now been proven wrong. I have been working ever since and driving it of course around to keep myself interested in it, waiting for the Wife's car to get paid off so I could get it. Well out of surprise she made her final payment last week, my GM cooked me up one incredible deal so Wednesday after I get paid I'm writing the check for the down payment and taking it home.

3.7L
6spd Manual
2WD
No Cruise for the moment I will get it installed as future plans.
Possible future plans, tail light guards, and front brush guard.

You must be registered for see images attach

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Sit in a Geo Tracker for sixteen years like I did and you'll appreciate the seat in a Liberty. ;)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online