Some 02 kj parts... Located in ny/ct

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
45RFE 90k...

I bought this transmission for my truck when i thought I was having a problem with mine... It still has the tag on it and it originally came with a 90 day warranty... But its now been for sale for longer than that. Also comes with torque converter. My problem Turned out to be my driveshaft u-joint... Trans is in the back of my truck and I travel from Greenwich to NYC on a daily basis... I would not install junk on my car, my Chrysler (master) mechanic checked this Trans out when i purchased it and says it is definitely good To go! SOLD!

Bought this for my truck but the problem ended up being a bad CV on my front driveshaft... Nv231/Np231 transfer case has 45k for 02-05 jeep liberty and could possibly fit other models, that is for you to figure out ... :)

125.00 OBO + shipping for the transfer case.

Steering knuckle with moog lower ball joint. Passenger side. Should fit 02 - 07. $75.00 OBO + Shipping

4 cragar D window Rims and tires, 265 70 16 5x4.5 bolt pattern. Tires have a little bit of tread left and rims have rust that has been painted over and over lol... $135.00

02-?? Complete heater box assembly (needs new heater core) - comes with blower motor and all actuators 125.00 OBO...

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Joejeeper420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trans - $200.00 + shipping, transfer case $100.00 + shipping, steering knuckle $50.00 + shipping, rims & tires $115.00 + shipping, heater box assembly 65.00 + shipping.