Soft 8's on flea-bay(not mine)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mopar4L1fe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice find... too bad they're 16s. If they were 15s i'd be on them for the YJ.

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i shot the bidding up to 75 and i was still not the highest bidder...all i was able to spare right now :( o well.

*EDIT* lol for poops and giggles i bid 100 on it and i was then the highest bidder...at 76. lol. someone must've bid like 75.5 or something just to get people to bid more. LAME bid manipulators

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are way too early in the game, I would have waited to see what happens instead of bidding too early. ebay 7 day is just a exposure time, most of the serious bidding takes place during last 24 hours. By looking at how much it is at right now ($76) I can guarantee that these rims going for over $150 in the end. But otherwise, I hope you get really lucky and you just scare any "checker uppers (who just feel the bid by $1 or so)" with your $100 bid.

Let's wait and see.

Just noticed he doesn't ship.. that limits the bidders, so GOOD LUCK. If only cragars were compatible with TPMS.... sigh

Latest posts

Members online