So yeah... I guess I'm a noob...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

endlessMyk

Reaction score
Hey all. I just picked up an 06 Liberty Sport. A few years back I messed around a lot with my bud's 94 Cherokee Sport and another's 96 Grand Cherokee.
This is gonna be my daily, but at the same time I don't feel like being lumped in with the soccer mom crowd. It definitely needs lifted, like to fit some 31s on it. I'd like to find a bully bar and rock rails for it, along with some fender flares (I've always liked the Bushwackers). And I've always loved the sound of the 4.0 with a nice exhaust, I realize mine is gonna be different since it's a 3.7 V6, but would like to find a nice (read: mean) exhaust for it. Then probably some other basic stuff that comes up along the way.
I've been looking at the kits on Rocky Road outfitters, didn't know how many have had good or bad experiences with them. Just gonna need a lot of guidance, so far I've been browsing the articles on here and seems to be a decent amount of info, just hope to gain more!

liberty84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome!!!!

I totally X2 everything he said :D he is RIGHT about where to buy and where not to.
I had a grate experience with jeepinbyall totally reccomend it.

don't forget to check out the "how to" section a lot of great info and stuff to do urself

Last edited by a moderator:

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome.....we were all noobs at once!!!!:D

Ditto on what Tony said......:)

endlessMyk

Reaction score

I was looking at some of the stuff on rock lizard. I'm thinking I'm just gonna end up making my own rock rails, not a huge fan of the sliders. As for the bumpers... I dunno, might attempt to fab those myself or just might dish out the cash.
First thing I think is just gonna be the Frankenlift I Premium. Hopefully end up having a lot of fun with this!