Snow plow for 2012KK?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetescamilla

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to the snow here in Juneau and I've handled my driveway just fine with a hand plow to this point. However, we just purchased a plot of land and will be building next Spring. My driveway is going to be a whole lot bigger and I'm already planning on my options. With the size of driveway we will have even a snow blower is going to take longer than I would like. I got to thinking about outfitting a small'ish plow to the front of my 4x4 Liberty. Has anyone here tried or used a set up such as that?

I've done a small amount of research and have found a couple of potential options that range from a strap on snow pusher, to a more complex automatic lifting/lowering blade. I'd appreciate some thoughts if anyone here has any experience.

Nordic Auto Plow
Nordic Auto Plow, Authorized Dealer & Free Shipping on Nordic Car Plows

Snowsport HD
Snow Plow for 2012 Liberty by Jeep | etrailer.com

Snowway 22 series
http://www.snoway.com/snow-plow.cfm/truck-plows/22

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you can search for my plow thread on here. I recommend you look strongly at the Fisher Homesteader/Western Suburbanite twins.

Ocelot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you own an ATV, by chance?
A ATV mounted plow would likely be a better investment, or a ATV mounted Bercomac snowblower would be best.
I've used truck mounted plows before, every time you kick up some snow with them, the truck windows fog up beyond belief.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tnZybkV50WQ

sota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you're kicking up snow with a jeep liberty and a plow, you're probably going too fast.

Latest posts

Members online