Snow Packed Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbelkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#-o I have the 17" Aluminum Graphite RIms on my Rocky Mt. Edition and they have a hell of a habit of plgging with snow/mud and then throwing the balance of the vehicle way off. We are talking, homemade milkshakes if you had a glass of milk in the KJ. Anyone with teh same problems and if so, any suggestions besides not driving through snow and mud?

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beyond a cheap set of winter rims, I don't know, but I don't have much experience in the snow :-k

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Looks cool I think, tho. But yea you can notice the balance being thrown off.

I got mud just caked in those tires, and it REALLY through the balance off.

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snowpack

(beer) The snow packing in my stock rims this winter has driven me to drinking. And it's snowing as I speak. Also have the vibration thing going when they pack up.

uvalax236

Reaction score
An old trick that someone told me. If you have problems with mud sticking inside your wheels, spray Pam inside it. That should stop it from sticking. I wonder if it would work with snow?

2003KJ

Reaction score
That would be alot of Pam....LOL

I need to take mine off and clean the insides of them, then I might try that trick.

chefdab

Reaction score
Just be careful not to get the Pam on your brakes or you could have a serious problem.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.