Snorkel vs Radio Antenna on 07

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2nd03liberty

Reaction score
I think (correct me if I'm wrong) export Jeep Libertys (Cherokee) had the antenna in the rear right window. I don't know how in depth you want this project to go, but it might be an option. Have to research if you can use export antennas in the states.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
I'm an old custom car guy and hated the antenna where it was. I removed it, found a junk yard emblem that matches the driver side and installed it over the hole in fender left by removing antenna.
I then installed the antenna under the dash. I live within the metro area of Kansas City and pick up all the stations I want, both am/fm.
Sweet. Imma do that. I got a spare trail rated emblem.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I think (correct me if I'm wrong) export Jeep Libertys (Cherokee) had the antenna in the rear right window. I don't know how in depth you want this project to go, but it might be an option. Have to research if you can use export antennas in the states.
Correct

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Yes that was Wil, yes he did bend it at first , but soon after deleted it
Looked too jakey
Yeah, the bend method is a bit to Jerry rigged for me. Think I’m just gonna move it over to the driverside. I’m not up for pulling cable to the rear…too much like work.:D

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, the bend method is a bit to Jerry rigged for me. Think I’m just gonna move it over to the driverside. I’m not up for pulling cable to the rear…too much like work.:D
Look at antennas for street rods etc
They work great and are basically hidden

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
Pull up the plastic door sill covers and tuck the coax underneath with the other wiring that's there.

Putting the antenna on the rear doorglass seems a bit complicated though. I don't think the FCC will kick down your door for a euro antenna and it would probably work fine.