Smilies issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every time I hit the {More} button on the smiley list, the website locks up.

Started about a week ago. I have to close the browser and restart it to get things rolling again.

Anyone else having issues with it, or could it be something in my security settings?

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are using a pop-up stopper try disabling it. I'm having no trouble. :icon_biggrin:

:fishing1::angels2::signs1::smokin::guile-1::hat::party36::hunter::superhack::grd:
:emoticondancer::Angry:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Works for me.

Dave

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every time I hit the {More} button on the smiley list, the website locks up.

Started about a week ago. I have to close the browser and restart it to get things rolling again.

Anyone else having issues with it, or could it be something in my security settings?

Clear your browser history and cache. What browser are you using?

Chrome: Menu button in the top right --> Settings --> Show Advanced Settings --> Privacy; clear browsing data

IE: Tools --> Internet Options --> Browsing history; Delete

Firefox: Tools --> Options --> Privacy tab --> "clear your recent history" and choose the appropriate timeframe (everything)

I'm an IT guy. Give it a whack.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:sleepy10: :893karatesmiley-thu:wtf2::Hump: :poop: :grd: :shocked: :dancingpoop: :manos: :hmm: :favorites13: :Wedgie: :Sumo: :chicken: :icon_twisted: :blah: poke.gif the_finger.gif

I forgot how many weird smilies there are now. :********:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cleared my cache the other day to fix my Email problems. It worked for the Email but not the smilies.

Latest posts

Members online