Smileys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bennett, hate to add to your problems, but smileys don't seem to work for me... I've tried clicking the image as well as copy and paste the link (ie. smile .gif), and nothing turns up...

Thanks, good luck with setting this thing up :)

EDIT: well, that smiley worked anyway - seems like only the smileys in the pop-up box then...

Last edited:

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so, how DO the smiley's work? when I click on one it puts it up there by the title and not in the body....other than that, I'm getting the hang of it pretty good!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, how DO the smiley's work? when I click on one it puts it up there by the title and not in the body....other than that, I'm getting the hang of it pretty good!

Yea, same here................

2003KJ

Reaction score
On VB, they have the option of putting a smiley by the subject of a topic. This is what you all are seeing. There is supposed to be a smiley list that is built into the software, like on the old board.

Patience young ones...things will start to slowly fall into place. Right now the main goal is to get the new site up and running smooth and stable, then focus on all of the little creature comforts and goodies.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Patience young ones...things will start to slowly fall into place. Right now the main goal is to get the new site up and running smooth and stable, then focus on all of the little creature comforts and goodies.

yea, but we like the "little creature comforts and the goodies".......LOL

You guys are doing a great job. :D