SkyJacker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EE2

Reaction score
Just last weekend skyjacker released the 2.5" oem lift. Is is about $650 and to install about $650. Anyone heard much about this lift? 2.5" will be nice added clearance with some nice bf goodridge AT 245/75r16 (Maybe even some slightly taller tires may fit?)

liv42dy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some people like them and still run them, Skyjacker is a reputable co. I ran their lift kit on mine for about 2 years and went soft on me. changed over to OME Hd's and ranchos.

jsc7002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not good for the KK though bc thgey most likely dont include longer brake lines which is the KK main problems with a lift

EE2

Reaction score
Brakelines

Seems like the brakelines are a problem if you lift your KK more than 2.5" as all the kits out don't go over 2.5" and several people have them and no extended brakelines. JBA as far as about 2 weeks ago does not have any brakelines. It seems odd to list it and not have any as if I ordered then what? brakelines are not a problem for a shop that does this work.

So the skyjacker on the kj sagged hmmm.... not good.

EE2

Reaction score
Some people like them and still run them, Skyjacker is a reputable co. I ran their lift kit on mine for about 2 years and went soft on me. changed over to OME Hd's and ranchos.

I may do the same as of right now it is either a

2" spacer lift - Daystar $175 plus install about $400

2.5" coil / shocks lift - Skyjacker $650 plus install about $650

4" Lift - JBA $2625 plus install about $400 plus install about $800

cost seems to increase dramatically.....

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I may do the same as of right now it is either a

2" spacer lift - Daystar $175 plus install about $400

2.5" coil / shocks lift - Skyjacker $650 plus install about $650

4" Lift - JBA $2625 plus install about $400 plus install about $800

cost seems to increase dramatically.....

Man I wish I lived closer to you, I do a KJ lift for 250 to 300 cash or will help a fellow member do theirs for the cost of food!, what is interesting is the fact that it cost more to do the Skyjacker lift??? makes no sense at all to install either the Daystar or the Skyjacker you have to do the same things, why do you have to pay more???

RIP OFF:eek:

MtnLuvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just last weekend skyjacker released the 2.5" oem lift. Is is about $650 and to install about $650. Anyone heard much about this lift? 2.5" will be nice added clearance with some nice bf goodridge AT 245/75r16 (Maybe even some slightly taller tires may fit?)

Does SkyJacker's website have information on this KK lift? I can't find any information on it. Where did you find out about it?

wingnuts

Reaction score
Rockfather doens't have a very good reputatuion from what I've heard

SoCal KK

Reaction score
I have spoken to the people at Rocky-Road and it seems like they are delivering a quality product. I have yet to hear from anyone who has installed their lift and can tell me more about it. Is there anyone out there who has more info on this company and their lift?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have spoken to the people at Rocky-Road and it seems like they are delivering a quality product. I have yet to hear from anyone who has installed their lift and can tell me more about it. Is there anyone out there who has more info on this company and their lift?

Of course they will tell you they are delivering you a quality product. My buddy runs a dairy farm and can deliver you a whole load of quality products :happy175:
Lots of comments on all forums about RRO, 90% bad,
Now they do use front OME springs and shocks which is good, rear springs are of their own design plus the rear shocks which are pretty much junk
Customer service is non exsistant
I know of several that are owned money from 3 - 4 years ago.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I wish I lived closer to you, I do a KJ lift for 250 to 300 cash or will help a fellow member do theirs for the cost of food!
:
I whish I lived closer to you all as well I could use some good buddies and 4x help:party52::happy160:

Latest posts

Members online