Skid Plate Part Numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking for a list of Mopar Skid Plate part numbers for my 2007. Finally found a site that claims to have them and says they will fit but I don't want to order hundreds of dollars worth of stuff and have to ship it back.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I am still looking. I go through all the Year>>Brand>>Model>>Style stuff, enter the part numbers, get assured that they will fit, then at the very end when I am already salivating at finally being able to do this I get "Out Of Stock".

Looks like a waited a few years too long. :(

Gyro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from the dealership.
$390cdn for all 4 in 2012.
Rivnuts and tool and bolts included.

Gyro

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
I am still looking. I go through all the Year>>Brand>>Model>>Style stuff, enter the part numbers, get assured that they will fit, then at the very end when I am already salivating at finally being able to do this I get "Out Of Stock".

Looks like a waited a few years too long. :(
You are correct. I too have found no OE styles new. The few used ones I’ve found were scrap. There are third party aftermarket options, but personally I feel they are overpriced.

Thankfully, I had no issue sourcing differential cages. I’ll share the links for the new old stock I found, but last I checked the transmission plates were OOS/discontinued. Apparently you have to have that one to install the gas tank skid plate?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
This has turned into a productive morning. I am expecting to have to track down some bolts, but this is a lot more than I had an hour ago. (Which was zilch.)

You must be registered for see images attach

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
This has turned into a productive morning. I am expecting to have to track down some bolts, but this is a lot more than I had an hour ago. (Which was zilch.)

Save time and money. Motion Industries can get them for you. Parent company of NAPA. Fastenal may be able to help too, but I have nothing good to say about those idiots and their poor quality, over priced hardware.

I have to go put together a shed for the in-laws, but tonight I can post the non Mopar part numbers for the bolts and standoffs. Way cheaper to get them from industrial supply.

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ordered mine a couple of days ago, lol. Time to start my parts collection.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
The Transmission skid plate is important too. ;)

Attachments

• Transmission Skid OEM.jpg
    Transmission Skid OEM.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Transmission Skid Plate.jpg
    Transmission Skid Plate.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 10

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Laughing at all of this , sorry
But its funny
I remember back years ago getting mine ( OEM early 05 ) and then less than a year later upgrading to tougher/heavier skids
Then searching all of the Liberty forums for used or slightly used upgraded skids
before Facebook and all those sites
But then I remember the days getting a catalog, turning down corners of pages, writing a check, writing up a order and sending it by slow mail to California etc and waiting on parts
Folks have it made anymore . look something up, order it and days later it is there
Not fun anymore really

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Laughing at all of this , sorry
But its funny
I remember back years ago getting mine ( OEM early 05 ) and then less than a year later upgrading to tougher/heavier skids
Then searching all of the Liberty forums for used or slightly used upgraded skids
before Facebook and all those sites
But then I remember the days getting a catalog, turning down corners of pages, writing a check, writing up a order and sending it by slow mail to California etc and waiting on parts
Folks have it made anymore . look something up, order it and days later it is there
Not fun anymore really
Truth. I miss the excitement of a new JC Whitney catalog.

Reactions: klc

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Always got the JC catalog but never ordered anything from them
Dealt mainly with off road shops in Cali and Arizona
Used to be lots of VW knickknacks. Then they had a separate VW catalog. Things went downhill quickly though. Did tons of buisness with the VW and Off-road shops when I lived there. Kind of miss it. Ironic the capitol of car culture is in the most restrictive of automotive states.