should I clean her?

needs cleaning?

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • leave it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fdems

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clean It! that salt would drive me crazy, although you could wash it and two minutes later have no choice but to drive through a big puddle.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When mine is that dirty, I always take it to the wash bay and just rinse everything off really good(underbody, etc). Then I go home and hand wash it.. O:)

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would wash it. the only time mine gets that dirty is when i want it dirty, or here in winter time.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
wash it then what.. have you seen the streets up here, it will back to that in matter of minutes.. so WAIT until this weekend, it's supposed to rain tomorrow a bit, and some before weekend, but sat is supposed to be 60+ so WAIT.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeaaa...........you need to get the salt off.

I usually wait a couple of days after the storm when the roads dry up and then just go to the car wash and spray it good and do the underneith as best as I can. Sometime in the spring mine will get a real wash when all the snow is gone.

Dave

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the only time it gets that dirty is when Im going home from school or something and trust me, it doesnt stay like that very long. O:)

Are you making fun of me 2003KJ.. :-s Trying to copy my 'xinfinity'? O:)

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
heh....

i took this yesterday afternoon while waiting around. that was about 3 layers of salt. I did wash her before I parked her last night, despite the horrid rain and crap we're getting, but, at least the salt is gone.

Man, for a vehicle that looks good dirty, y'all sure are clean freaks....LoL

thanks everyone!

ryanmcv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh... I can just see the salt and grime eating away at your paint job as we speak.... WASH IT or getout.gif

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, for a vehicle that looks good dirty, y'all sure are clean freaks....LoL
Well working in a body shop for 3 years I know what all that crap does to your paint and it's none all to good.Get it dirty but don't keep it that way for long,make sure you clean the living hell out of the underside,you and your KJ will be much happier \:D/ .

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i like getting my jeep dirty also, but like what was mentioned before, its not good for it to stay dirty for extended periods of time. I try to wash mine at least once or twice during the winter months here in wisconsin.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
especko said:
yea i like getting my jeep dirty also, but like what was mentioned before, its not good for it to stay dirty for extended periods of time. I try to wash mine at least once or twice during the winter months here in wisconsin.
Once a week for me no matter what,even if it is raining or snowing.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tjkj2002 said:
especko said:

Ha! Ive fallen off the back tires b/c I was standing on them washing the roof and the water froze on the tire. \:D/

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
tjkj2002 said:
especko said:

Ha! Ive fallen off the back tires b/c I was standing on them washing the roof and the water froze on the tire. \:D/
I'm pretty lazy in the winter so I hit the bottom with a pressure washer than go to a automatic wash that dries the vehicle to, to do the body.It kinda ***** now though,I have to wash the whole thing with a pressure washer now since I can't fit in any auto washes anymore ](*,) .It get's cold washing the KJ when it's like 10 degrees outside.

Latest posts

Members online