Shops In the NW Suburbs of Chicago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

When I purchased the Jeep, I got a 3yr/36k mile extended warranty. I get to take to any shop/dealer of my choice and only pay a deductible of $100, no out of pocket. Also get reimburse for car rental up to X amount of days.

Can anyone recommend a good shop or dealer for service? I'm in the surrounding cities of Chicago and willing to travel up to 20 miles. There's a Chrysler dealership close to my dad's house in Mount Prospect, IL (RT 12 / Central Ave), but not too sure I was happy with their service. I recently took my mother-in-law's car there for scheduled maintenance and have heard stories about pushing useless repairs.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
It really all depends on what you need done. General maintenance items, or something more?

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just general maintenance stuff or if the car needs to be towed somewhere if it breaks down. I normally don't take my car to the shop/dealers, but want to take advantage of the extended warranty, incase I needed to :D

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Gotcha. I'm not much help as most of the maintenance to my KJ is done in my driveway... and what's a warranty? lol3.gif

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I hear ya. We have a 1-car garage, but my jeep doesn't fit it anymore. General maintenance and major repairs are planned and executed in the spring through the fall. :p

Latest posts

Members online