Severe Duty Lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkidMarkSteve

Reaction score
Hey ya'll! I have a question about a lift kit for the Liberty I saw in an off-road magazine. Basically, there was this ad. for Severe Duty about a 6" suspension lift for the Liberty that was to debute in the summer of '04 I believe. I cannot for the life of me find out any information on this kit.

If someone could point me into the right direction as whether or not this kit exists, or if you know of ANY company that currently turns out a 6' lift for the Liberty, please set me straight. I thank you for all help and advice in advance!

SkidMarkSteve

Reaction score
-=JoN=-, thanks for the speedy reply! I did read about the 7up kit in this forum, and from what I heard in here, they arent worth it. My Jeep is my daily ride, and my commute is about 60 miles round trip, so reliabilty is number 1.

Thanks again!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
np...
right now, unless ur doing a straight sfa swap, a lift kit higher than what currently is available that's on IFS will give you more headaches than anything else.
if it's ur daily ride, then i guess just save the money and trouble and get a proven 2.5" lift...