set-up idea OME springs AEV rims--waddaya think?

proper way to deal with Iraq:

• bomb them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shoot them then bomb them

• ******, shoot them, them bomb them

• send over Hollywood stars, then bomb them

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt2wheels

Reaction score
So my idea would be to use the Emu medium springs, as I'm more interested in an improved suspension than just jamming in some spacers, them use the 16x8 rims AEV makes with 4.75" backspacing. I'm hoping this setup would allow 265/70 tires with no rubbing (unless you bottom something out of course). I'm looking for a setup for generally hunting, not for anything extreme like rock crawling. It's still a daily driver 99% of the time so I can't get totally wild. Those of you with experience, what do you think?

BTW buy my bike, it'll make getting my Liberty easier.

mf

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
poll has nothing to do w/ the topic....so i will be closing it...

please keep things in topic....(i know some threads, the replies get somewhat out of subject..but...this had nothing to do with the subject...)

thanks..

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
265/70 will rub no matter what your setup. You can trim and fix it but it will rub. If you want absolutely no rubbing better stick to the stock size tire and even that rubs just a tad when the rear is completely stuffed.