September's J.P.O.T.M. subject should be...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Actually not a half bad idea, that'd be pretty cool. :D But I can only win one competition a year...

LetFreedomRing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:happy175:
There are thee lifted KJ's here in Richmond alone that qualify...
The only off roading they see is when they Pass someone on the soft shouler!:D

Hey! Nothing is wrong with wanting bigger tires and a softer ride..... :disgust: :happy175:

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last weekend we got some pretty heavy rain for 20 minutes. In those 20 minutes, the streets started to flood on the dips and near drains.

We got to an area where the right lane was flooded (knee high) for 60ft. So everyone was merging left, including a newer model Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with some suspension mods/AT tires. Since I've only had the Jeep for 2 weeks, I decided to see how it did in the water :badger_1: Went around with no problems. I was kind of disappointed to see the Wrangler go around the water and not through :yawn:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got to an area where the right lane was flooded (knee high) for 60ft. So everyone was merging left, including a newer model Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with some suspension mods/AT tires. Since I've only had the Jeep for 2 weeks, I decided to see how it did in the water :badger_1: Went around with no problems. I was kind of disappointed to see the Wrangler go around the water and not through :yawn:

Flooded roads can be bad. Manhole covers tend to pop off when the streets flood.
Don't ask me how I know:disgust:

Seems to me that JK 4-doors have become the new poser vehicle now that they aren't making Hummers anymore.
Maybe instead of a "Black Ops" edition, they should just call it the "BlackTop" edition.:happy175:

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flooded roads can be bad. Manhole covers tend to pop off when the streets flood.
Don't ask me how I know:disgust:

Seems to me that JK 4-doors have become the new poser vehicle now that they aren't making Hummers anymore.
Maybe instead of a "Black Ops" edition, they should just call it the "BlackTop" edition.:happy175:

Ha, good point on the manhole covers, but going for a swim is always fun :icon_twisted:

As far as the JK 4-doors, think you're right. I've been seeing plenty around here rolling on dubs or afraid to get a little dirty, on regular roads :disgust: