Second Jeep in 43 years

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jim McClain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my first Jeep in 1972, a '67 Pickup. I only had it for a few years, but it got me hooked on 4WD. In 2005, I bought what I thought was going to be my last vehicle, a minivan. Fortunately, the doctors were wrong and today I took possession of my last vehicle, a 2005 Jeep Liberty... probably. This lung disease is unpredictable, so maybe I'll live long enough to wear this one out too.

I live in a small community with only one auto dealer, who also happens to be a friend, so I got a great deal. I can fit my mobility aide in the back, with the larger rear seat folded down - it's a Segway, which is also a ton of fun. There's room for an 8-pac of o2 canisters (I pack one in a CamelBak hydration pack) and 1 or 2 larger tanks for extended use. This still allows me to carry a couple friends, which will be great if my one and only friend ever gets cloned. ;)

I am a fan of forums. I own my own (thefloorpro.com), manage a few other sites and can appreciate the value of a great support forum. I'm looking forward to participating here and know it will improve the enjoyment of my new ride. I already have plans to personalize the rig and know I will find plenty of information here.

Thanks,

Jim

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jim. Enjoy your Jeep and the forum.

Dave

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Jim. You just found yourself some more friends. With this forum. Alot of good people here. I have only been in the forum a few months and these guys have helped me out a ton. Good to have ya.

nocTurNalX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well KJ's are real enjoyable jeeps. Have fun with it..