Seats for a wrangler.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jstfun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need a little help with seats here. the current seats in my wrangler are rusted out. how i don't know the floor is fine. i'm going to have to replace the seats and i'm wondering what might work. Will a ford ranger seat fit? i like the center counsel on those seats and just wondered if they would work or if anywone has tried them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. i was going to adapt liberty seats but i was offered a good price on those so now i'm looking for seats.

Jeffrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need a little help with seats here. the current seats in my wrangler are rusted out. how i don't know the floor is fine. i'm going to have to replace the seats and i'm wondering what might work. Will a ford ranger seat fit? i like the center counsel on those seats and just wondered if they would work or if anywone has tried them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. i was going to adapt liberty seats but i was offered a good price on those so now i'm looking for seats.

here's some new universal seats that might work for you

Universal Driver

Latest posts

Members online