Saw these tires on Ebay ne thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to keep us updated. I can vouch for what many are saying on the other forums regarding their bike tires if they are the same company. My Cannondale I was running White/Black Kenda tires and I loved them. Had to wait around many times for friends to repair tires on the trail and on RAGBRAI but I never once had to replace a tire last year.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to keep us updated. I can vouch for what many are saying on the other forums regarding their bike tires if they are the same company. My Cannondale I was running White/Black Kenda tires and I loved them. Had to wait around many times for friends to repair tires on the trail and on RAGBRAI but I never once had to replace a tire last year.

It is the same company and the reviews I read were all good hope these dont get popular to soon or they wont be cheap nemore

I will keep y'all posted on how they work.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only 6 or 7 times ... :happy175: Exciting isn't it!

is that all :laughing1:. Yes it is. I called JBA and now Iam confused I thought everything i needed was in the Econo kit but they said I need the extended swaybar links as well do i need these on my 2012 for 3.5" lift?

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is that all :laughing1:. Yes it is. I called JBA and now Iam confused I thought everything i needed was in the Econo kit but they said I need the extended swaybar links as well do i need these on my 2012 for 3.5" lift?

I'd shoot Tom a message and ask maybe. I'm not sure with the KK. This wasn't an issue with mine since I have the KJ.

I'm wondering if it's not one of those things where they push getting them as it would be a good move but not required. They do that with the cut down CV's on the KJ and make it sound like it's required. It is recommended just in case but you'd get by just fine without sort of thing.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd shoot Tom a message and ask maybe. I'm not sure with the KK. This wasn't an issue with mine since I have the KJ.

I'm wondering if it's not one of those things where they push getting them as it would be a good move but not required. They do that with the cut down CV's on the KJ and make it sound like it's required. It is recommended just in case but you'd get by just fine without sort of thing.

Yes that is what iam wondering they recomended I get them and said I did'nt necesarily need the rear bump stops kopkrab.gif
I sent Tom a mssg earlier just waitning to hear back

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the bump stops are not a HAVE TO HAVE for the kit. But they are cheap and a nice added protection to prevent ruining the shocks or anything. Currently I am not running anything but the factory bump stops. Mostly because I haven't gotten around to installing them yet.

Thelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"E" rated tires on a KJ? You may not need to put any air in them the sidewalls may be stiff enough to hold up your Jeep by themselves.....

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"E" rated tires on a KJ? You may not need to put any air in them the sidewalls may be stiff enough to hold up your Jeep by themselves.....

Well I dont have a KJ I have a KK and it turns out the shipping address got screwed up so they canceled the order and refunded the funds. said I have to reorder with the correct address. I am thinking of the at's now instead as there is not a lot of mudd in CA

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
He is right though .. I'm not sure what E rated tires would be like on a Liberty. :shrug: Maybe a bit of a harsh ride.

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He is right though .. I'm not sure what E rated tires would be like on a Liberty. :shrug: Maybe a bit of a harsh ride.

I dont know about the ride ethier but some threads I read said they really liked them. I like the look over the look of AT's though but for the rocks and desert ground I think the At's area a better choice. any thoughts?

Thelt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a set of E rated tires on a Nissan Titan and they rode rough. I can't imagine them on a Liberty.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running a set of 10 ply M/T's.. I have not had a single person mention the ride felt harsh or bad that has ridden with me. Thats with CRD HD front springs (with no weight up front like added bumper etc already stiffening things up) on a non crd plus the E rated tires.

Granted compared to the SRA's they are way stiffer but not to the point I've ever given it a second thought.

I always just assumed most of the guys on here with the Duratracs etc went with the E rated ones.

Latest posts

Members online