San Antonio KJ's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05renagade

Reaction score
Well who all is from San Antonio or close by? I have an 05 Renegade that is stock for now, but it should be lifted by the first week in Dec! Anyways just wanting to meet new people an maybe do some wheelin, or BBQ an drink a beer an work on the rigs.

-Justin

TheQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up renagade! I'm here in Kyle, between San Marcos and Austin.

05renagade

Reaction score
Oh nice! Not to far at all, Im in the process of fixin my cracked radiator then maybe ill be able to travel out that way! Gonna be fixing it this weekend plus installing my lift (hopefully)

TheQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Let me know when you get it all done. Make sure you get some pics...or it didn't happen!!! Lol

Kjreny03

Reaction score
Well who all is from San Antonio or close by? I have an 05 Renegade that is stock for now, but it should be lifted by the first week in Dec! Anyways just wanting to meet new people an maybe do some wheelin, or BBQ an drink a beer an work on the rigs.

-Justin

I'm about 2hrs away. I use to go mudding at Devils Den over by Ingram mall. I've got a 2wd 03 renegade. Hmu if you want. My gf lives in sa so I come up often.

Latest posts

Members online