Sad Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded the KJ in for a 2011 Call of Duty 4 Door Rubicon..

I would like to thank everyone here for all the help and guidance during my 4 years of ownership. It makes me feel good knowing there are still people out there that are willing to help there fellow man.

See you on the trails!!

first&lastKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man! just looked at your KJ photos, I'd miss it to. Enjoy the new Rubi.

staggerlee41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bittersweet day, I'm sure. Congratulations on the Rubi! I loved my KJ until the day I traded it in for a KK.

Okura_hubby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I had gotten to Hawaii a year later than we did. I would have gotten the 4 door Rubi if so.. But in 2006 the Rubicon was the old style 2dr type.The wife said we must get something with 4 doors. So we got the Liby, got it with all the 4x4 offroad bells and whistles. Sadly its only been in 4x4 mode 3 times.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! You know you can still stick around; if only to post wheeling pics of the new rig.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Ooooh I was drooling all over one at the dealership last week ... pretty sweet lookin'

Congrats!

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'll still be around.. Pictures are on the way once I find more AA batteries. It was so awesome driving with the freedom tops off and windows down with it 54 outside last night!

Ryan - I moved to a wrangler to get more aftermarket options, Run 35's with little effort, and be able to remove the doors and top when I feel like it. Plus I was able to upgrade with my payment staying the same and insurance going down..

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Josh. Pics tomorrow. Can't wait.

Dave

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go:

You must be registered for see images attach

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the hell is so sad about this.......

I'd give the local dealer my left nut for a 4 door Rubi, and it wouldn't have to be the Call of Duty one either.....

Congrats Josh, good luck and good wheeling with your new ride....I'm a bit envious, a 4 door Rubi has been my dream vehicle since they came out with them.....

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here you go:

That is awesome Josh. I see you broke it in off-road like you said on the phone too.

How many miles you got on it now?

Awesome.

Dave

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Thanks for the kind words everyone! I'll still be around.. Pictures are on the way once I find more AA batteries. It was so awesome driving with the freedom tops off and windows down with it 54 outside last night!

Ryan - I moved to a wrangler to get more aftermarket options, Run 35's with little effort, and be able to remove the doors and top when I feel like it. Plus I was able to upgrade with my payment staying the same and insurance going down..

Can't say I blame you!
Jen's itching to get a Rubi two door!

Latest posts

Members online