Rustys Poly Spacers and Rear Isolators

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey JKJ -

I have a pair of .75" Rusty's front poly spacers, and a pair (1 per side) of Mopar rear spring isolators.

I'm looking for $40 obo shipped. The fronts from Rusty's are roughly $35 shipped alone, and the rears are about $10-$12 each plus shipping. So, you're basically getting these $20+ cheaper than new. I ran them for approximately 30k miles.

Can get pics, nothing special though. They are in perfectly new shape, just a little dirtier than new. No chunks of rubber missing, etc.

Here's my thread with the results (before/after pics and meaurements): Spacer Mini-Lift

Here's what I had netted with these (I believe I had (2) rear isolators per side though)

Before:
You must be registered for see images attach

After:

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still have 'em...make me an offer. Completely useless to me at this point, just collecting dust.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump bump - Make me an offer, ladies and gentlemen. These are doing me no good. At a minimum, the rear spacers are OE Liberty units and can be used in basically any lift.

The $40 I threw out there is negotiable. Probably gonna run me about $15 to ship, so make it worth my while to drive to the post office and they are yours. Get me some beer money (not Schlitz money, but something halfway decent) and we have a deal.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
never posted pics I guess...

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, still sitting on them. I know most aren't using the poly spacers anymore, but the rear spacers would absolutely be useful to almost anyone doing a lift.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
deliver to windsor? haha i dont have a passport.

I work in the Ren Cen if you can get across the border somehow ;)

Sorry for the delayed response - for some reason, I didn't get an email notification of the reply.

ftaa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
throw it across the river? honestly tho if you come over at all bring em and lemme know here i'll gladly take em .

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD!

throw it across the river? honestly tho if you come over at all bring em and lemme know here i'll gladly take em .

Really would have, but I rarely cross the river. I was practically a local when I was 19/20 though ;)

ElCheapo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are available again.
I bought them and then sold the Jeep, so if anyone is interested get in touch with me.

Latest posts

Members online