Rusty's Coil Lift Group Buy Info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[font size=5]NO GROUP BUY[/font]

I'm sorry to say there will be no group buy at this time. I spoke with Rusty today (I'd spoken with an individual who works there before) and got the low down. They recently experienced a increase in steel costs and will not be doing any group buys on the kit until they evaluate how much more the cost of making the kits will be (once they are out of the current steel stock). This means the kit price WILL be going up some time after the end of January!! Once the new price is figured out they will be interested in doing more group buys.

Sorry again
Stu

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Minimum 2 people needed -- let everyone you know this is going on!!!!

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
If I didn't have the kit already, I'd be all over it. It's a nice kit.

Bennett

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the RRO combo lift, but at that price plus the recomended cost of new longer rear shocks you might as well go with a whole new kit.

someones gotta want in on this!

eric af blkltd

Reaction score
Ok so despite no group buy I dug deep into my empty pocket anyway and placed an order for the rustys kit lookin into some tire prices now and can't wait to get the kit. Also plan on installing it myself so if anybody wants to see the installation i'll post some pics when the time comes around.