Rustys 2.5" Suspension Lift installed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Revos are sweet. 245/70/16's with no trimming and no rubbing. Well definitley no rubbing after the lift is on. I had put the tires on b4 the lift though.

I'm planning on going with some MTR's but I'm unsure of what to look for (Firestone MTR's, Wrangler MTR's, etc..). Also I'm not sure if a 265/70 tire will fit with minimal trimming. I'll be doing some homework on this site though soon.

Back to the REVO's. Had them for 40K miles and they are beginning to see the end of time. They still have decent tread and I did the penny test to see how well the tread is. No need to replace right away, still get good traction (better than the SRA's, even after 40,000 miles). I plan to pick up a new set before the summer time though!

Good job again! You saved buco money doing it yourself, and it look really good.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepmed said:
Thanks. Did you consider BFG AT?

Yea, but I didn't fully look into them. I had them on my 98 XJ and I loved them. I was trying to move away due to their expensive nature tehee. But they look damn good. However, I bought the REVOs due to the $$$ at the time. I got a way better deal for 5 REVOs than I was for 5 BFG AT KO's. Comparing the two, I feel the REVO's ride quieter, but they are both fantastic tires.

Latest posts

Members online