Rubber Splash Guards vs Deluxe Molded Splash Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buoychaser

Reaction score
Rubber Splash Guards Front - P/N: L82206829
Rubber Splash Guards Rear - P/N: l82206830

Have you seen the look of the "Rubber Splash Guards" versus the "Deluxe Molded Splash Guards"? Our dirt road kills our sides, so like the way the rubber works on my toyota truck.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure about the functionality difference, but the molded delux ones look great on Liberty. The other ones seem to get in the way and stick out on the sides.

buoychaser

Reaction score
-=JoN=- said:
the molded ones are hard..and could get ripped off if you go wheelin.
like the way they look tho....
they do look sharp, but worried about snow build-up...anyone got pics of the rubber flaps???

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
i have the molded ones...they do scoop up snow, but it's all good..falls off if it gets too much.....

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-=JoN=- said:

valid point. They do have some flex in them, not a whole ton, but if your concerned, its only 3 (or 4?) screws to remove them.

The molded are well worth it IMHO, and they look good!

buoychaser

Reaction score
Cableguy said:
-=JoN=- said:

valid point. They do have some flex in them, not a whole ton, but if your concerned, its only 3 (or 4?) screws to remove them.

The molded are well worth it IMHO, and they look good!

on the 2006 do the holes already exist, or did you have to drill new ones???

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
you have to drill new ones...there are 3-4 (i dont remember) that you have to drill. took me about .5 hours to install them. depends on what ur going for looks wise. for me, it completed the look of my jeep.

buoychaser

Reaction score
-=JoN=- said:
you have to drill new ones...there are 3-4 (i dont remember) that you have to drill. took me about .5 hours to install them. depends on what ur going for looks wise. for me, it completed the look of my jeep.
honestly we live on a dirt road about one mile long, so looking for the best protection...already have chips with just 750miles going on two weeks now and we drive that road at 15mph...