Rocky road outfitters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Samsolo49

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting the steel roof rails so I can mount a rooftop tent on my 2003 Libby, has anyone tried them? And is it an improvement worth dealing with rro? I've read bad things about them, any help?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
They've been developing new stuff for the new Cherokees and from I've read, it's the same old same old RRO.

Samsolo49

Reaction score
They've been developing new stuff for the new Cherokees and from I've read, it's the same old same old RRO.
I was afraid of that, I've heard nightmares. I ordered my arb bull bar, a lift, and new wheels and tires. Was told to not mount the bumper because of the weight until I get the suspension lift with my heavy duty springs on. Bumper came today, wheels and tires are coming mounted and balanced, should be here this week. My old man emu lift is on back order for a couple of weeks so I get to look at the stuff I can't put on yet :/

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

u2slow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered UCAs and a locker from RRO about 4 years ago. Their prices were attractive. Dealings were good and the parts have stood up fine.

Many others report different experiences.