RockAuto Rules !!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banditsteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Credit where credit is due!! In a recent thread, i mentioned that i had a noise that was either tyres or wheel bearings, unfortunately it turned out to be the latter and after being quoted over £350 each from the UK, and dismissing the ebay ones made from putty, I decided to look at the ones from the USA. After a couple of emails back and forth to Victoria at RockAuto Customer Service, I ordered the front wheel bearings/hubs on friday night UK time and they turned up at 11am UK time on Monday!!! Now that is what I call excellent service!! A big thanks to Victoria and all at RockAuto and all at Fedex for being sooooo efficeint! If anyone in the UK fancies anything from RockAuto, I can highly recommend them. Got my wheel bearings fitted yesterday and now lovely and smooth and quiet once again :gr_grin: Just wanted to spread a little joy. Cheers, Steve

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice! I'm only two hours from their HQ! Great shipping...I can't even get that on some guitar parts I ordered within the States....ordered last Fri, not coming till this Fri.

Outofideas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered all the parts for my engine repair through them. Great service and fast shipping. Including shipping, it was less then my shop price through napa and got here quicker as They would have to order too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Good to hear your Libby is purring again.

I use RockAuto all the time - not only for the Jeep but for both of my kids' cars too (my wife has a new car - under warranty for the next 55,000 miles so no need for RockAuto for hers!) I've found them great for getting the parts to me quickly and also refunding quickly when parts don't fit as advertised.

Remember to post your thanks in their thread in the Vendor section - and use the 5% off promo code too. That's how they know their support here is worth the investment.

Bob

Doublecardan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love Rock Auto, and have used them a few times, its great that they ship to Canada, the only caveat I have with them is when ordering, watch were the products are coming from, if its two different warehouses then you pay shipping twice, but otherwise great company