Rock Lizard front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ag Standard

Reaction score
On Rock Lizards website, it says all bumpers have been discontinued.
Is it possible to (at all) get them to start making them again? I would love their KJ Rock Monitor bumper.
I'm personally not a fan of the ARB (nor its price) and that seems to be the only KJ bumper on the market currently.

jeeplib05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ARB or custom fab are your only options
I attempted to contact them to see if they could still make them, no response
Which after that, I wouldn't buy one from them anyhow

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
On Rock Lizards website, it says all bumpers have been discontinued.
Is it possible to (at all) get them to start making them again? I would love their KJ Rock Monitor bumper.
I'm personally not a fan of the ARB (nor its price) and that seems to be the only KJ bumper on the market currently.

Not possible at all, done .
I've had both the ARB is the best ( and only ) but best bumper out there, I put mine through he** and it survived

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not possible at all, done .
I've had both the ARB is the best ( and only ) but best bumper out there, I put mine through he** and it survived

I'm with Tom - love my ARB. May be a little oversized and protrudes a bit more than ideal but when it comes to construction quality, ease of installation and support from ARB there's none better in my opinion.

Installed mine by myself in two or three hours, then put on a winch, fogs and aftermarket driving lights. Looks professional and extremely functional.

Bob

Kj/toy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with Tom - love my ARB. May be a little oversized and protrudes a bit more than ideal but when it comes to construction quality, ease of installation and support from ARB there's none better in my opinion.

Installed mine by myself in two or three hours, then put on a winch, fogs and aftermarket driving lights. Looks professional and extremely functional.

Bob

Not to mention, air bag complient. ( I would have loved to have someone or myself built the front bumper on the liberator).

BRM88

Reaction score
Even still, if anyone wants to sell a rock lizard kj bumper anytime, send me a message. Top $ paid lol.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, For how much did you sell yours.... If you don't mind sharing

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Not as much as I could of gotten on the open market but sold to a good friend so we both were happy with final deal.

mtbdemon

Reaction score
So, I have a Rock Lizard rear bumper I'm willing to sell. Never been painted and never mounted. I live in Portland Oregon so shipping would be a bitch. Shoot me off an e-mail if interested. Oh and I also have a fuel tank cover that is also unpainted
[email protected]

Thanks,
Ken