Rochester MN Social Ice M&G

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SabaII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am pretty new to the rochester area but found this winter event called social ice that is happening. They are having an outdoor get together and they have basically a beer garden outside with a winter theme. Thought maybe some jeepers could get together and crash the place. Here is a link to more info.

http://www.downtownrochestermn.com/news-events/

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good time. Unfortunately, I'll be in Milwaukee that weekend, so I'll have to pass this time.

Flashback (scheduled for Saturday night) is a pretty good festival band.

Heck if the weather stays like this, you'll need to bring a can cooler to keep your beer cold:party52:

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not paranoid. I'm just painfully aware of the possibilities.

Off topic, but I just noticed your sig line. I see you've also read Kregg P.J. Jorgenson's book "Acceptable Losses"?

"Maybe I'm paranoid, or maybe I'm just painfully aware of the possibilities"

SabaII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off topic, but I just noticed your sig line. I see you've also read Kregg P.J. Jorgenson's book "Acceptable Losses"?

"Maybe I'm paranoid, or maybe I'm just painfully aware of the possibilities"

Honestly I have not yet. Lol I know it seems dumb but my buddies dad has said it a few times and I just recently found out where he herd it. He is an old Green Beret and served in Vietnam and is a believer in being prepared.