Rim Size Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

semperfi

Reaction score
Bare with me I am new to the Jeep world. I own a 03 Wrangler with stock 15" tires. I just bought 4 new 225/75R16's for it.
My question.
What size wheels?
16x7 or 16x8?
I can't really find this information anywhere on the net. Of course I am looking in the wrong places.
I want to buy American Racing Outlaw rims so help me out, Please!
Thanks in advance for any help.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this section of the forum is for the 08 liberty, if you scroll down the page, you will find a section for the wranglers, you will have better luck posting there since you are in the wrong section by a long shot lol.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem, I posted in the wrong forum the first time too ;)

FWIW, I believe the Wranger rims are 8" stock. Make sure you get the right backspacing and offset.

midrider

Reaction score
this section of the forum is for the 08 liberty, if you scroll down the page, you will find a section for the wranglers, you will have better luck posting there since you are in the wrong section by a long shot lol.

For my 2008 liberty I bought 2008 Dodge Nitro r/t 20 inch rims, put 255 on instead of the 245 and then bought srt 8 jeep center jeep caps and took out the dodge rams caps, so it looks like the factory 20 inch jeep rims now. I've had lots of great comments on the setup

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bare with me I am new to the Jeep world. I own a 03 Wrangler with stock 15" tires. I just bought 4 new 225/75R16's for it.
My question.
What size wheels?
16x7 or 16x8?
I can't really find this information anywhere on the net. Of course I am looking in the wrong places.
I want to buy American Racing Outlaw rims so help me out, Please!
Thanks in advance for any help.
For 225/75's run a 7" rim,you'll need 265's at least to utilize a 8" rim.

RENEGADEKEV

Reaction score
hi need some help am new to this site,i own a 03 jeep liberty renegade and have seen your vehicle and like the way it looks. Please advise what rim and tire package to go with .. i have just had it lifted with a 2" lift kit with a winch mount bumper made by a company called TRAIL READY and looks exactly like what you have.