Revtek vs. others vs. springs vs. ..........?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bacchus

Reaction score
How does the Revtek 2" lift compare to the others? I see comparable pricing, but haven't read any reviews. I'm starting to lean towards a suspension lift anyway. About the same money, a little longer install time, but probably more reliability and longer parts life, I figure. If someone knows better, please let me know. Have Super Swamper SSRs 265/70/16 so either system would provide enough clearance , but I want dependability.

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never heard of any negative feedback about the revtek lift. I have been trawling KJ boards about 2 years now.

Ian

bur1196

Reaction score
I personally have the Revtek lift and its a great kit, no problems, however, I am upgrading to the Frankenlift cause I could use the extra .5" for tire clearance.

For what you are doing, the Revtek will be fine (I will have mine for sale in a couple of weeks if you are interested)> Email me at [email protected]

Greg

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online