Review: Chemical Guys Natural Shine Pleasant Matt Shine Dressing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had this stuff delivered to my house after looking for a more muted type of tire dressing. After going to many car shows and examining the work of many extremely high-end automotive detailers, I noticed that their vehicles all did not have extremely glossy, reflective tires that are usually a consequence of cheaper Walmart type tire foams. As a result, I found this stuff. It was $17 for a gallon of it and I have only used a few ounces of it after three vehicles. I would definitely recommend it as the tires now look as though they are brand new off the showroom floor and it has lasted for a 300+ mile roadtrip.

http://www.chemicalguys.com/Natural_Shine_Vinyl_Rubber_Tire_Dressing_p/tvd_101.htm

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished Product with the Chemical Guys tire cleaner:

You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Desert.....looks real good. Much better than that real shiney "ghetto" look.

Dave

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys. I occasionally forget I even have that trailer hitch cover since I have only used the hitch on this thing once lol.