replacing entire drivers side headlight..how hard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ravage99

Reaction score
a friggin deer ran into my car and cracked the headlight lens up...can i just replace the lense or do i have to replace the whole headlamp??? also someone on CL is gonna sell me both headlights for 45 dollars! but they have the foglight option and I currently do not.... is this something that is doable without going crazy? thank you

ravage99

Reaction score
yes its a kk 2008 lib..but i cant find any exploded view or anything on how hard or easy it is... or bolts location??..and is the wiring for the fogs already pre wired even tho that option did not come with my jeep

ravage99

Reaction score
sorry re read your reply about the fogs...not really into doing all of that right now...just want to figure out how long it will take...what i will need..thank u so much

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added a link to my first reply!
Then you edited while I was answering :):).

ravage99

Reaction score
lol..yeah went to the link and it was cool....but i cannot find an exploded view...i need to do this soon uggghh lol

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know how to remove the grille? Should be able to see how headlight is mounted. Or PM someone that has tinted theirs. They'd most likely can tell you.

deeuubee

Reaction score
You can take the lens off, but it's not worth the trouble.
The assembly is cheap just change it.

I took my lens off when I converted the stock lights to H-4's then re-glued them back on.
It wasn't hard, just time consuming.

Latest posts

Members online