Renegade Tubular roof rack on a Sport?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cameoex

Reaction score
Does anyone know if its possible to swap out the stock roof rack on a '05 Sport for the Tublular style that comes on the '05 Renegades?

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think that this would be possible as well :-k

brnrancid

Reaction score
04 rack on 05

I am looking to replace the 05 renegade rack with one from the 04 renegade as well..has anyone done this if so do you have any pictures?

rennie2k5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
05 renegade roof rack

I'm in search for the mopar sport utility bars for the heavy duty roof rack on the new renegades. The ones they have currently only fit on the sport and limited. Any word on this item anywhere? (Aeh)

brnrancid

Reaction score
ok i emailed a local dealer and got this

According to my new accessory book the part number that you inquired about will not fit the 2005 renegade. number 82208306. The number that you need for the renegade is 82209125 and it sells for $339.00 plus tax. The accessory book also calls for a mounting hardware kit which is part number 82209480 and is $9.00 plus tax. The kit contains 8 long machine screws to fit part number 82209125 to the renegades side rails. I hope this is helpful to you and this information just came to me in the last week in the form of a new accessory book. Thanks for your inquiry and hope this helped, Mark Brown, parts manager.

now i searched the jeep website and found no picture or part number 82209125 i love the 04 rack and want to put that on...i dont understand why some people say you can do it and others say you cant!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online