Renegade hood lettering....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did any KJ Renegades have the hood lettering such as you see on the JK Rubicons? If so, and if not, what size lettering was or could be affixed? I have an idea for some custom decals, but would want to match up to something OE style if possible.

Worst case, i'll just go and measure the space on the side of the hood, specifically, 02-04.

Thanks!

kejobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that I'm aware of. My '04 has a star and tree with the word Renegade on the fenders.
You must be registered for see images attach

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that I'm aware of. My '04 has a star and tree with the word Renegade on the fenders.
You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks, I think I'll just measure the available space and go with that. I was hoping to match any factory lettering- but it seems they did it differently for KJ renny's as they do and did for the JK Rubicons.

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just go to your local vinyl sticker/sign design shop. They would probably charge you $50-100 to measure it, print, and install it. If you find a font you like you can just email it to them or bring it on a usb stick. I tend to grab fonts from Dafont.com

If there aren't any shops local to you just search it on google.

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just go to your local vinyl sticker/sign design shop. They would probably charge you $50-100 to measure it, print, and install it. If you find a font you like you can just email it to them or bring it on a usb stick. I tend to grab fonts from Dafont.com

If there aren't any shops local to you just search it on google.

Thanks, seems online custom vinyl stockers are much more affordable. Looks like I can get two 2"x17.5" decals of the text I want for $16 from this site: https://www.stickermule.com/products/vinyl-lettering

And this site allows more customization, and is about $8.75 per sticker for roughly 1.75"x15", and even has an effect to narrow the text as it goes towards one direction or the other to account for the tapering of the hood panel. https://doityourselflettering.com/create/

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
PIXEL DECALS
JEEP OWNER, OLD KJ OWNER
IVE HAD HIS DECALs THAT ARE OVER 15 YEARS OLD AND STILL LOOK BRAND NEW
NONE BETTER